Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Best Friend

just now evening when i online
i receive a mail which is my best friend send 2 me
she's now at UTM in Johor
1st day ady complain a lot wif me!!hehe...
dat mail jz ask abt all small thing
but i know,she miss penang a lot
n me too;-)hehe...face abit thick,paiseh...
we know each other since form 2
but strictly say,we know each other since primary school
we are schoolmates for 13 yrs
n bcam good friend for 7 yrs
now,i treat her as my soulmate

we hv nvr quarrel,jz hv a very little misunderstanding during form 2
but rest time din talk,after school talk again
very funny right?hehe...
after dat nvr hv any bad thing between us
may b many times i always bully her
but i just joking only...sorry ya~~~

i can say she understand me more than others
i really love her so much
don think so much,just love between friends only
Friendship forever ya~~~^^
y i write it out?bcoz i miss her too...
n y i choose 2 write at dis blog?
bcoz i noe,she will come here^^
she sure very shock when she c dis!!haha...
anyway,i hv no any special meaning
jz wanna tell her:"I miss you too~~~and take good care of yourself!!!"

俗话说:"人生得一知己,死而无憾!"
能够认识到你,是我的福气!!!
n lastly,who is she?That mysterious girl is.....
It's you , Audrey Pung Geik Ying!!!My best friend forever~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment